STANADYNE Performance Formula ® Fuel Additives
- The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Restores/Increase Horsepower – detergents clean deposits in the injection system resulting in improved combustion, better acceleration, power, and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption - Cetane Improver – improves combustion resulting in better engine starting, smooth running, and reduced engine noise
- Cetane Improver – improves combustion resulting in better engine starting, smooth running, and reduced engine noise
- Meets all engine fuel system requirements and will not harm exhaust after treatment systems
- Reduces Emissions – reduces Smoke and Particulates
- Cleans and Protects – detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear – lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel - keeps fuel fresher and protects against formations of gums caused by oxidation
- Cold Weather Protection – improves diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Corrosion Preventative– Corrosion inhibiters will protect the fuel system from rust and corrosion
- Helps Remove Water – special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Contains No Alcohol – avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
Notes – Instructions:
- Add STANADYNE Fuel Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure through mixing
- Tighten additive cap securely after use and store upright
- Store above 32°F (0°C)
- All STANADYNE Diesel fuel additives can be blended with each other and “double-closing” is not damaging – although it may not provide twice the benefit
- Where engine and vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be used at every refuelling year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems and to maximize the performance.
* Information from Stanadyne.com